Monday, January 23, 2012

Just Because

My travelling mind wandered on Sunday (18/09/11) and I wrote this:

We get so tied up with words sometimes to define things, to define feelings...

My mind in its own perplexation, wonders.

How can I say, I just love you and in that line, 'just' is the greatest word.


So how can I because that's just it: I just do and it's just a state of being 
and not a reason to be redundant. 

So I'll be blunt:

In this extisence, in this space where we feel and breathe...

and I'm here to exist... to love


This love is not out of a need to feel or to compliment my profile or characteristic,
but its that intrinsic quality where you and me can find commonality and humility 

- just by loving and enjoying, us. 

So just because... Today I say I love...
and in order to do so, there must be you.


Written by: Rachael N.Collymore
© 2011

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment