Saturday, June 13, 2009

Endless


Tonight I feel like saying those few words that one should not say

Tonight I feel braver than some on any give day.

Tonight what's the use of thinking if no thought comes to mind?

Is this some sign or is it a test to see how long it will last?

Wow... My oh my, I feel like smiling.

What's the use now of letting the secret out, what's the use at all?

Is it a mirage of reflection or a prediction of what is to come?

The complex reality one lives in; a prism of mirrors!

Why satisfy ego with the usual propaganda that influences a belief?

It all seems so ironic, yet so uncommon...

I advise, never react or even write when intoxicated - things become all so clear - no matter the concoction! :)

What a laugh!

The thing is, what is the motive of all this? 

Try to spin a top in mud - disaster? 

What are the right conditions? What is right at all?

Nothing seems to be what it appears to be or so it seems...

Yet at this moment, what is constant, is the very instance of the now!

The past has passed and the present fades by the second...

What will be eventual has already happened and what is inevitable is evitable.

No predictions or what ifs... 

At this point I am and what is certain is that tomorrow will come 

but until, the mind processes are continual and

my words seem futile and endless!


Written by: Rachael N. Collymore

© 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment