Monday, August 15, 2011

Rainfall

Lost in the rain...


Its showers pour over my soul

Cloaking my heart with healing waters...


Comfort me - that's your role today.

In this moment, all I hear is you...

Play your music, as the earth drinks your substance

Sustain me... Your constant flow caresses me 

Endlessly...

Every drop, wash me... 

Purify this vessel

Nurture me, like the trees... cradle me in the wind

Flow continually; calm the tremor within my soul.

Set me free...


Watch me...

See me dance...

Carefree, joyful, free...

That's the effect you have...

My heart beats to your tune...

I'm awakened to your sound...

Nature's song...

Awakened to dream again...

Sing...

Don't let this end 

Don't go so soon

You've revived me 

You've renewed me


Rainfall

Heaven sent

Blessing from above...

Refresh...

Restore...

Revive...

Renew...

Flow.


Written by: Rachael N. Collymore
25.04.2011

© 2011

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2389919768&topic=19372



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected 

No comments:

Post a Comment