Monday, August 15, 2011

Empower me


Empower me

Empower me with words; 

With your word I was conceived.

With your word I have been redeemed.

Empower me with your grace

For in your word, I do believe

For you have strengthened me...

For you have empowered me to run this race.


So I live. So I can live. 

You who have emancipated me from the captivity of my mind

You who I can't deny - I cannot live a lie

For I know the I am that I am.

So do your will...


Empower this vessel; 

Energise every nucleus, every RNA molecule, every membrane...

Revitalise the cerebellum, the medulla oblongata and the cerebral hemispheres

Stimulate the retina, the fovea and the macula

Electrify every neuron to respond.

Have your way...


For I am liberated to serve your Kingdom

Empowered and equipped to function

Protected to fulfil your mission

In fortitude, in wisdom, in strength...

To accomplish through faith - that I am assured.

For your inheritance is my greatest reward...

For outside of you, I'm mere vapour 

and in your presence, a sweet smelling savour.


 No idle word shall pass

Not even death will last; dry bones shall live to testify

and I, your witness shall glorify!


There is none other than Christ...

For in Him dwells the fullness of the Godhead bodily.

I - this vessel, this being - am ready to serve, as I am empowered, daily... 


Written by: Rachael N. Collymore

26.05.2011


© 2011


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment