Monday, March 7, 2011

Remembering You!




Sometimes we are reminded on days like these, of tender moments, smiles and tears
Of words to console and words to scold.

Today I remember someone close, someone dear, someone true...
I remember you, though you're no longer here...

But I remember for me, for those living and for those who hold a piece of your heart.
I am reminded of time; how precious, how significant, how fickle...

Like vapour it vanishes without a trace, never to reclaim
Yet, memories linger to and fro - like a gentle breeze, it caresses my soul.


To be comforted right now is what many seek, 
is what we hope and pray for... healing

But like many broken hearts, time heals all wounds.
Although, I don't write this to be consoled or for sorrow...

I write because your life made an impression...
Your presence is felt still, because your smile remains.

Today and always I remember you...
...on this day you were given - your birthday!

...a soul rests and I rejoice in your peace.



~Ruth Hunt~ 07/02/1937
Sunset: 11/12/2010

I Love You
<3

 07.02.2011






MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment