Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Remember




I long to remember you in the rustling of the wind

Between the leaves of the trees.

In the crack of branches, with every step of my feet...


In the calmness of nature;

The chirping of birds echoing through the mountains...

The stillness of the earth welcomes you beside the quiet stream and river banks -

Water flows


The harmony that engulfs my being, as I become one with you...


I long to remember...

Nestled in bamboo concaving like an arch.

The sun peeking through;


its ray of light shining - smiling at me.

The clouds seamless movement in the clear blue sky,

brings peace, brings clarity.

To remember that one moment when we were lost to the world

In our own worlds, separated from everything that is and

welcomed to all things wished for and was...


I long to remember you in the song of the earth,

In the humming of birds and the buzzing of bees


In the existence of life itself, seen through eyes of simplicity.


I long to remember the stones;


the rushing of water over my skin - baptising me in its love -

Reminding me of all that is good and is still good.


I long to remember the silence of the day and the beauty thereof;

Encapsulating; invigorating



An awakening to a new day...

The answering of prayers and the will granted.


I long to remember you because,

As the leaf glides over the crystal clear waters

As nature serenades God above,

As love transcends on a journey,



Remembrance is granted to one

For life personified,


For love magnified,


For peace exemplified,



I remember with effortless ease;

Every detail, every moment, every opportunity;

Everything that is now...


I remember, I remember

Today as it is, as it was...

I long to remember you, in the present, in the now


For time is illusive; it creeps away in the blink of an eye,

but steadfast love never ceases...


I am free...


I escape in my silent retreat.


Complete in thought



Refreshed like the soaking of clothes,

Drenched from a shower of rain...


I experience freedom -

The oneness of all the elements that make me whole.


The sweet fragrance in the atmosphere

Fills my nostrils, as I inhale hungrily -

The luxury of fresh air


Life is renewed.


Written by: Rachael N. Collymore
© 2010
16.05.2010 @ 11:35a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment