Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saving me...

The unspoken strength of your grace...

The unseen love that glows on your face...

You have been near.

Through the chisel and mortar,

you've molded me into the individual you desire to see.

You've shaped my character, tested my faith through

the trials I live and go through day by day...

But you've kept me through the tears I've shed

through the raging storms in my head...

You've given me hope for a new day...

Life to live and to conquer

A word to share and hear.

You've been there through thick and thin.

I'm learning every step of the way the power of praise

The power in giving thanks

The power of forgiveness

I am thankful for renewed strength

for healing, for time

More and more I yearn for you

Your love embraces me when I need a hug and to feel your warmth.

Your touch permeates through my skin to my very soul,

stirring me with your passion.

You desire obedience

You desire commitment

You desire worship

You desire relationship

Through this you extend your grace, your mercy
Showing favour; you've blessed me.

You are to me more than words could ever say.

I know I am blessed and I thank you for saving me

It's like a love affair, knowing that you're there

every step of the way.

There is none like you,

no one else can compare

for you are Love.


Written by: Rachael N. Collymore
© 2009


1 comment:

  1. I mean you inspire me. I like your point of view! I love your blog.
    a sweet sunday for you.
    Flor

    ReplyDelete