Monday, January 23, 2012

Unspoken Language

3rd Oct. 2011

The melody of the unspoken language takes over 

and I can still hear its beat echoing, for its rhythm is a part of me...

Like drums beckon my soul to dance with its call,

So too do lyrics draw me in, like a lover's first kiss...

and if this song could last a lifetime, I'll sing forever;

Serenade love's chorus through whirlwinds and dessert sands...


With eyes close, musical notes float to crescendo

and the music plays on... over and over - and over.

Pores raise, as love is felt deep within... total immersion


So sing to me on a starlit night or in the dark
Ignite a spark and woo me...

Beyond the confines of touch, stimulate me...
mentally...

Bless me. Wash me. Console me.

Elevate me and let me know that I am the one...
Let's just be... in this time... in this place... in this moment...
Here and now.

Dance with me. Groove with me.

and let's learn the language that only we understand... 
...all over again.


So let's be.

For I can't stop loving...

You, me...


...the music plays on and it's heavenly.

So talk to me now. 



Written by: Rachael N. Collymore
© 2011

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment