Thursday, September 22, 2011

Exhale

Finally, I began to exhale...

and with each breath, words escaped

Thoughts... freed from my mind's captivity

Breathed... Realising the essence and substance of its content.

Every word spoken.

Every dream dreamt.

Every thought... possibility.


and not to linger long

a seed was planted 

an idea borne

from the depths within

rising from the pit of my belly

grew reality.


Growth.

Fields of plenty...

Yielded - the overflow.


Vision.

Forever steadfast and unwaivering

Faith became evident.

The product, seen...


There's nothing like impossible

for NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE!

...and I believed


Tasted it.

Sensed it.

Grasped it...


Every word spoken.

Every dream dreamt.

Every thought... possibility.


Finally...

Finally

I believed and...

Exhaled!

AHHHHHHHHH!
Written by: Rachael N. Collymore
© 2011


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment