Monday, August 15, 2011

Bear


Bear with me a bit...

Cause I just want to flow free 

Steer straight into verses 

Swerve away from any form...

Let me lay it out all there...

...without any particular structure

Don't want to hear a lecture right now;

Stand clear...

Just bear with me for a moment 

I'm sure you won't be disappointed and

by the time I'm finished - I bet you'll smile - fully satisfied...

You see, I can identify with any style

It'll be worth your while to see,

If only - if only - you'd let me be.

Let me: 

Play with your mind for a while

Open your eyes to reveal my design

Every part to fit like it was made  just for you

Try it - you might like it... Wear it - feel it

Reveal your inner flare 

You'll be the envy of every stare...


... SO 

Just bear with me for a little

Be sure to pay attention

For you need to make an informed decision - 

I promise, it won't be brittle


I just want to twiddle

Do my own version

I'll try my best to resist temptation -

To stray from this riddle


It's hard sometimes to stay on course

When you're motivated to just drive...

Heart pumping - proves you're alive

Vibrations course through the wavelength of your being

A rush - stronger than any force

Makes you wonder if you're dreaming...


So please bear with me for a minute - 


Cause I need to breathe

Exhale and release these words from within -

Relax: Take it all in!


Written by: Rachael N. Collymore
27.05.2011



© 2011

~Hope you paid attention~

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment