Sunday, November 21, 2010

Silent observer

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

It is very easy to love you...

A silent observer; inquisitive eyes trail you -

Tracing your footsteps - the pathway upon which you stood...


Yes - it is very easy to love you...

Let your hands work its magic - interwoven lines - my soul will sing.

My lips will echo your sentiments, your thoughts, your passion...

It would be my elation and great satisfaction...


So many love you...

Jovial eyes and jubilant smiles - the wonder of many

Small in stature, but your pride - incomparable!

Yet you're meek; your humbleness shown.  


When you speak, words take on a whole new meaning...

Fill my head with thoughts and ideas, overflowing...

Stun me to silence; into deep meditation and I ponder.


The inconceivable - that is you - leaves me seeking

Seeking to unlock the mystery of you - of myself...

You see, this love for you is respect for you...

How else could I say this, if not for love?
  
This is my tribute...

May the walls whisper your name

and the wind, echo in the distance...

As your voice carries... your words will travel.


For this is why love is bestowed on you

An ode...

Embracing you - 

You inject and penetrate the heart where love is found...


~Silhouette of a man~
... your shadow lives!


Written by: Rachael N. Collymore
© 2010







No comments:

Post a Comment