Monday, August 9, 2010

Your music




I need to hear the music, so that I may sing
A new song... the words circulating in my head, I could no longer contain
For you I will sing, a love anew and of the joy you bring


Praises unto thee, lifted high to the Most High King
Sovereign, eternal God and Father - You alone reign...
I need to hear the music, so that I may sing...

Of your love, of your grace and majesty never abating
Forever, always - I surrender to you - My life will never be the same!
Lord, for you I will sing, a love anew and of the joy you bring.


Your mercies are new every morning; a peace within me, stirring,
For you are my refuge, my sanctuary, my solace... Your Spirit is my burning flame...
Let me hear the music Lord, so that I may sing

I can sing for you; serenading you with songs of praise and worship; exalting
Hands raised - I proclaim in your name and unashamed...
For you I will sing, a love anew and of the joy you bring.

To me you are awesome! Your love eternally abounding
In me, you reside; for me, you came...
It is for this reason, I need to hear the music, so that I may sing...
No greater honour than to sing for you; a love anew and of the joy you bring!


Written by: Rachael N. Collymore
© 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment